Thursday, August 5, 2010

Back to Germany

I have safely arrived back in Germany.

Everyone's happy and excited about my return and I can also say, it's good to be back. I'll be living again in my parent's house until I've found a new job and a new place for myself. It's summer here with long days, and everything is lush and green.

We celebrated my sister's and my birthday today, and the breaking news is that I'm going to become uncle of a new baby in January 2011! Her first one. That is so wonderful and I'm so happy for my sis. The news got me completely by surprise too! They had all kept quiet about it for the last month so they could tell me in person when I arrived here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, nun hatte ich extra den Auftrag der PLAN-gruppe, dir herzlichen glückwunsch zu schreiben, und es dann doch vergessen...also besser spät als nie: ALLES LIEBE UND GUTE ! hoffentlich sehen wir uns am wochenende, Grillen bei Elisabeth am Freitag oder evtl sonntags im Zoo zum Augsburger Kinderfriedensfest ! Gruß Ziggy

Martin Maurer said...

Danke Ziggy! Ja wir sehen uns morgen auf Elisabeths Feier, und ich wollte dich auch noch wegen meiner Party am Samstag anrufen, nur hat dein AB gestern irgendwie gesponnen... also das ist Samstag 17:30 Uhr in Aichach. Ich sag dir dann spaetestens morgen noch die genaue Adresse.

Moni (Asma) said...

Selamat datang, Enchik Martin & Selamat Hari Jadi! Wünsch Dir ein schönes Fest und gutes Eingewöhnen in heimischen Gefilden. Terima kasih für die vielen schönen Bilder und Abenteuer die Du in deinem Blog mit uns geteilt hast!

Jumpa Lagi!

Katja said...

Congrats to you and your sister. You will be a great uncle!!! (-: