Thursday, November 26, 2009

What's happening

Sydney had a record heat of 41 degrees Celsius last Sunday, I was informed by my friends. Wow. Here in Germany everything is going its normal uneventful way. Towns are being Christmas-decorated and the first Christmas markets have opened.

After one week my cold is getting better, and my jet-lag finally too. I live with my family, see friends, share my stories of Australia and catch up with what has happened here in the year of my absence. I have also said hello to my friends and ex-colleagues at my former company in Augsburg. Many of them informed me they have regularly read this blog!

I should also mention that my Australian phone number is no longer valid. I have a new German mobile phone number, if you want to know it please e-mail me. Otherwise I can also be reached on my parent's land line at the moment.

I will post again when there's any news to report.

No comments: