Monday, December 14, 2009

A job offer!

Breaking news: I have received an offer for a 6-month fixed term contract in Sydney, starting in January. Details are confidential, so I can't share them here.

So now it suddenly looks as if I may be back to Australia in just a few weeks! I'm very excited, but I'm also in great stress now because I need to apply for a sponsored working visa and there is not nearly enough time. I'm in the greatest hurry to get all documents together for the visa application... I wish they had told me earlier.

Boy, I can't believe it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sag es mit kermit "applaus applaus!!!" gruß ziggy

Anonymous said...

Herzlichen Glückwunsch.
Wir wünschen Dir alles Gute in Deinem neuen Job.

Das CC-Team

Martin Maurer said...

Dankeschoen! Wir bleiben in touch!