Saturday, July 25, 2009

At the same time, elsewhere..

Just a quick update of what some of my friends are doing at the moment:

Cori has left Adelaide and has flown to Perth to meet her sister who has come in from Berlin. They want to travel in the next 3 weeks with a hired "Wicked Camper" van from Perth via Broome to Darwin. And then they will both go back to Germany.

Fabian, the brother of my sister's friend Pizza, has arrived in Sydney. He will study there for one semester. He has also started a blog. Perhaps I can meet him later this year.

Alex, my friend from Augsburg, is packing his bags at the moment. He will fly off tonight (from Frankfurt) and arrive in Brisbane on Monday morning where I'l pick him up from the airport. We will then travel together for 3 weeks.

Moni, my sister, and Flori, her boyfriend, are also in their preparations for coming here to meet me in Brisbane. They will arrive in 10 days, and then travel north with Alex and me (so we will then be 4 people in 2 campervans).

No comments: