Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Far South






















We were blessed with five days of sunshine, and the idyllic serenity of Tasmania's Far South. Again, I think I can hardly put into words what magnificent scenery this island had in store for us. Look at the pictures, they tell you more than I can say.

And I did not even show you the pictures of the campfire, and of the full moon rising at the beach over the sea. So many things to open your heart and soul wide. It is a great pity, for me, that Cori is in love with that Australian boyfriend of hers in Adelaide. But she is very faithful, and he has nothing to worry about.

We have been to Southport, Tahune AirWalk, and Bruny Island. Now we are back to Hobart (my 3rd time!), and now, Saturday noon, the rain has started again.

Mum, dad: sorry, but my Internet access here doesn't allow to call you on Skype. It may be another two weeks until we can talk again... but as you can see I'm doing fine, and hope the same of you.

No comments: