Monday, February 1, 2010

Settled in

On Friday I had my first day of work. I already knew the office and the colleagues from when I was here in January 2009, so the only difference is that my contract is now with NCR Australia instead of NCR Germany. My sabbatical year is over now and I'm happy to have work again.

On Sunday I moved into a nice serviced apartment that is just next door to my office -- for the next three weeks, then I'll need to find somewhere else to live, here it would be much too expensive. But boy, I haven't had so much space for myself since November 2008.

2 comments:

coi7 said...

hey martin, ur new home looks nice and comfty .. how is work? let's chat in the next few days - hugs cori :))

Anonymous said...

Hallo Martin,
so nobel gleich in der Fremde!
Und in der Küche ist alles schon da, sogar die Küchenmaschine!!
Dann koch mal schön, lade Dir dazu jemand ein, so gewinnst Du!

lieber Gruß
Papa