Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Found my accommodation

After inspecting two more places today -- the two best I've seen so far -- I made my decision. It is a room in a beautiful house at an excellent location, let by a very nice Australian couple, Peggy and Lochy, who told me "welcome aboard". I will move in on Friday.

What's great is that I'll have my own bathroom, directly accessible from my room. A so-called "en-suite". The one and only disadvantage is that the room is unfurnished, so I'll need to buy a mattress and a bed frame on Friday. Luckily the shops will be open on Boxing Day and there will even be special discounts on that day. And my new landlords say they are going to help me shopping.

I'm really happy, everything is going so well. Today is Christmas Eve. I escaped the German Weihnachtsstress and my present is a new and wonderful country to live in and explore. This year 2008 is ending really special and sometimes I think I'm dreaming.

No comments: