Saturday, July 3, 2010

Improv Theatre

On Friday night I've been to an improv (improvisational theatre) show, called Scared Scriptless. Most of my friends in Germany know me as a big fan of improv, so I'm sure you may have already wondered whether there is any here in Sydney too. Yes, there is.

They did a theatresports show (9 players in 3 teams, one host, one timekeeper and one light-man for a small audience of about the same number of people). The players and the host did a fairly good job; although I must say I think 'my' group in Augsburg (Deschawüh) is just as good as them. For a city the size of Sydney you might expect a bit more, but I think improv is particularly big in Germany, which is why I'm spoilt (verwöhnt).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, fiji woud be fantastic now. am lookin back right now to an awesome time in sun .. only 3 weeks to go .. cheers cori :))

Martin Maurer said...

Yes, soon, soon! Freu dich mit mir auf den Sommer zuhause, Cori. Just think: Heisse Sonne, baden gehen, Eisessen- und Biergartenwetter. Yeah!