Saturday, September 26, 2009

Back in Sydney

I have safely arrived back in Sydney. And the dust storm was already gone when I arrived. See photo for proof! :)

It is now end of September and I plan to spend most of my remaining 7 weeks here. That gives me some time to explore possibilities to come back in January 2010 on a working visa. And it also gives me time to sell my campervan without hurry.

I have accommodation at a friend's place, Michael's, which is just next door from where I had rented a room before.

Mathias (from Schonegg) used the graphics tablet he got for his birthday to make this cartoon of me! Yay! Many thanks! Mathias is a computer nerd like me (which means he's a lot online so I often chat with him through Skype) and he has also started to write his own blog, Schonegg Stories (featuring my own Schonegg story).


And here is another example of Mathias's creativity: a fully recyclable laptop computer that he made for me!

3 comments:

Mathias Everson said...

To Computer Nerd Martin

Thanks.

From Computer Nerd Mathias :)

Martin Maurer said...

Haha! I hope you don't mind. :)

Mathias Everson said...

Na i dont mind