Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Melbourne (3)

Just a brief overview of what I've done and seen over the last few days in Melbourne.

On Sunday I caught up with another ex-colleague from my Malaysian times, Jackie, who has also moved to Melbourne, like Siow Boon. We all had a nice Dim Sim lunch, and then a visit to a nearby miniature railroad.

Monday was an educational day, I visited Melbourne Museum and watched an IMAX movie titled "The Human Body". On Tuesday I just walked around in the city, saw the Victorian Market, and spent more time in the library. Now it's Wednesday and I'll be flying back to Launceston today.

There's good news too: Stephan, my brother-in-law, managed to sell my car in Germany. So there'll be some money coming in which will help me survive longer without work.

No comments: